Thursday 24 December 2015

CHRISTMAS.




Personal reflections
This year has been something.
A twist of challenges and opportunities,
My faith has been tried and tested,
My heart shaken and broken,
But yet I can say am better and stronger.
I approach the coming season with courage,
Sharpened by my past,
Strengthened by my desires,
cautious of spirited derailers,
I am surely winning this race.
I have learnt to set my own limits,
The limitless limits,
Call me a dreamer,
But I know success is never by chance,
I am doing my calculations beyond my imaginations.
From dawn to dusk,
Christmas to Easter,
From soft to hard times,
I remain the same guy ,
DEFINED BY A FUTURE, REFINED FROM A PAST
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!1
best wishes, take care of yourself, your life matters

No comments:

Post a Comment